Relieve Congestion in call centers
In times of emergency, Call Centers may see the number of agents reduced and/or receive spikes of traffic. In either case, response time can be increased to the point of poor customer service and even failing to meet service levels. Go4Clients Drips offer high-impact, fast-deployment solutions that dramatically improve the user experience
IVR systems can activate additional features, differ than voicemail, it can deliver information and ease the burden of agents.
The following example shows how a financial institution can inform its users about aid in loans
Inbound Campaigns (Incoming Calls)
While the user waits, offer them possible solutions to his problem, which allow them to end the call, but also receive the requested information
“Dear User, the following information can be sent to your cell phone via text message. Please select the option:”
● “For instructions on how to pay, press 1.” “You will receive a text message with the information. Thanks for the call.”
● “For detailed instructions and a map of where to make payments, press 2.” “You will then receive a text message with the information. Thanks for your call.”
● “To receive information on how to lower the amount of the fee, press 3.” “You will then receive a text message with the information. Thanks for your call.”
● “To receive information on how to lower your interest rate press 4”. “You will then receive a text message with the information. Thanks for your call.”
● “To receive a grace period press 5”. “You will then receive a text message with the information. Thanks for your call.”
These types of actions are for immediate use and do not require any type of integration. Simply: (i) configure the IVR of your Call Center with the message “For instructions on how to pay, press 1”. (ii) When the user presses 1, transfer the call to Go4Clients. (iii) We will assign a DID to receive the call, we will activate the audio “Next you will receive a Text message with the information. Thank you for your call ”, we end the call and send the text message. This text message can have a URL that directs to the entity’s website, or an individualized short link that allows more actions, all of course with its tracking capabilites.
Outbound SMS Campaign – Chat(SMS Delivery)
In order to decongest the call center and anticipate the peak of traffic, businesses can send an SMS campaign to target the consumers.
“Dear User; the National Savings Center offers you the option to mitigate the effects of health emergency. The following information can be sent to you by text message. Please select the option:
● “To defer fees, reply 1”. Text is responded with another SMS containing the information.
○ “To defer 3 months, reply 1,
○ to defer 6 months, respond 2,
○ If you wish to speak to an adviser, reply 9 and you will receive a call from one of our agents in the next 25 minutes”
● “To apply for a support loan, reply 2”. Text will be responded with another SMS containing the following information:
○ “Download the form from the link, fill it out and send it to covid19@CNA.com with the required.”
○ “If you wish to speak to an adviser, reply 9 and you will receive a call from one of our agents in the next 25 minutes”
These operations can also be carried out with an SMS-to-Call service. The message sent would be:
● “Dear User, the National Savings Center offers you options to mitigate the effects of the health emergency. We are offering support loans, grace periods, and more. If interested please visit nfa.gov.co/callme and we will call you in a moment.”
Instead of an SMS Chat, you can interact with an automatic call and IVR functionalities. Option 9 on the phone can generate a call transfer to the call center immediately.
Any of these much more complex communication streams and sequences are easily implemented with Go4Clients Drips. Quick integration alternatives are also offered with your Call Center software
Don’t wait any longer, contact us for a demo.